Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

Reply To: Fitting a 2 year old

Mapale Mapale
Topics Started: 4Replies Posted: 421

If you are riding endurance and trails, you will not make a mistake buying a Tucker, but buy a used one and if you keep it clean and in good condition, you will be able to sell it for what you paid for it, or at not much of a loss.

I have both the Tucker Equitation and the Tucker Endurance saddles, both I bought used for about half the cost of a new one. I could sell either for exactly what I paid for it, and it wouldn’t be on Ebay or craigslist for even a week.

Never buy synthetic for trail riding, it is a waste of money and will not hold value. It is very rare that I disagree with G&S here or Joe-Joe. But for your intended use, buy a good Tucker saddle. You are worth it and your horse is worth it. I DO ride western and I have ridden endurance, you will feel the miles in a cheap saddle, and so will your horse.

Alois Podhajsky: “When I hear somebody talk about a horse being stupid, I figure it’s a sure sign that animal has outfoxed them. ...

Recent Topics
Recent Classifieds
Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders