Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

Reply To: INPUT NEEDED! Refusing to move forward while lunging; Putting up a fight

Joe-Joe Joe-Joe
Topics Started: 17Replies Posted: 1205

Telling anyone anything these days (referring to the cute) is fraught with danger. My sister majored in French, and still has an evil habit of tossing words into letters with the blithe assumption that I (with only two years) am going to know what she means. I cannot read anything she writes, no matter what language it is.

What I meant about speaking correctly (the TV was annoying me intensely at the time) was people saying various tenses of “go” when there are many, many words one can substitute for “say”. The same applies to people saying “I/she/he was like”. No, they weren’t like. It is impossible to be “like crying”, for example. Drives me insane (more of a putt, perhaps).

As to the horses – they are each individuals, and without knowing the horse in question, I find I can only answer based on my experience with my horses, which is often not at all useful to the person asking the question.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Joe-Joe Joe-Joe. Reason: corrected word form

It is never the horse's fault

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders