16.5" Smith-Worthington Mystic CC

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lauren_elena 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 2Replies Posted: 5

16.5″ medium-wide Smith-Worthington Mystic CC in new condition. This saddle is super comfy, even though it isn’t even broken in yet. I purchased it last year to replace my battered 13yo Mystic CC, but it’s just a bit too small. Asking $985

ottbjk
    Topics Started: 0Replies Posted: 1

Could you email photos/measurements to katie.frankel712@gmail.com Thanks in advance

lauren_elena Original Poster

Price reduced to $875!

Price reduced to $725 OBO

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  lauren_elena.
    paulette_moak

I might be interested in the saddle (if still available) for my pony. Could you show a photo of the gullet from the front with a tape measure? Would you consider a trial?

It fit my low withered QH, so it should work for a pony and I’m open to a trial. Unfortunately I won’t be able to let you know if it is still for sale for about another week. I can’t buy a new saddle until I find a horse (because of fit), but will hopefully be vetting one next week. Fingers crossed!

workman831

hello, we just found this forum as my daughter and I have been searching for a good nutrition plan for her 5 year old qtr/paint mare who is 14.3hh. my 10 year old daughter rides and practices both reining and hunter jump. she has worked and saved money towards a good balanced nice jumping saddle. my daughter is 4’9″ and is very athletic, solid. I am so interested in your saddle. is there anyway you could email me some more pics. I am not sure where you are located either? we are in Capitola, CA. not sure how this works so don’t know if I put my number here or what, lol..thanks so much..
    wendyaworkman@yahoo.com

Things worked out and it’s for sale. E-mail me if interested Lecuevas23@gmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.