Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

16.5/17" Brown Rembrandt Hunt Seat Saddle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Musicalmunkie 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 16Replies Posted: 249

16-1/2″ / 17″ Gently used adjustable tree brown Rembrandt hunt seat saddle. It measures as a 16-1/2, but rides more like a 17″, as it has a slightly flatter seat. Unlike saddles where the entire gullet must be changed to change the width, this saddle adjusts with a small wheel mechanism tucked into a compartment on the underside of the saddle with a velcro closure. It has the forward curved flaps for jumping, but is balanced so that the rider would be comfortable in either the dressage or hunt seat position. This line of saddles has been discontinued, so new ones are not available & used ones are very hard to find. $500 plus shipping.

Musicalmunkie
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 2

Hello,
    Sorry to jump in on this old post but I saw you had posted quite a bit about blanket washing. Can you check out my newest post in the tack room portion of the forum. I’m having some huge issues and have reached out to multiple companies and people with no help. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders