Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

16" Circle Y Park & Trail — BEAUTIFUL Saddle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Miss_Mare 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

I purchased this saddle new in May 2011. It’s been on my horse less than a dozen times and sat in the spare bedroom for the last 2.5 years. My horse is extremely hard to fit – try as I might, this saddle just won’t work for us.

The specifics:
    16 inch Circle Y Park & Trail Flex 2 saddle in the Carlsbad style. The leather color is Walnut, the seat color is Apache (distressed brown), and the tooling is an acorn pattern. It has regular bars and was manufactured in 2010. (All information can be verified through the Circle Y website.) Saddle has been EXTREMELY well taken care of — leather is pliable and buttery soft. It looks as though it’s never sat on a horse.

This saddle was just shy of $1600. Receipt, warranty card, and other original “paperwork” (mostly informational tags) will accompany saddle to its new home. Asking $1400 OBO shipped.

Feel free to request additional photos.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders