17 31cm Stubben Parzival Jump Saddle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jennifer_herron 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

See Photos: http://bit.ly/2BYyoTM

17 31cm Stubben Parzival Jump Saddle Asking $250 obo + $50 shipping to lower 48

Leather Color: Brown
    Seat Size: 17
    Tree Size: 31 cm (stamped)
    Estimated tree fit: Medium Wide
    Serial #: D 67912 (stamped)
    Year manufactured: Stubben unable to verify with decode except over 10 years old
    Panel Fill: Flocked, should be reflocked
    Billets: three short billets, should be rechecked but appear fine
    Front Blocks: None, removed
    Rear Blocks: No
    Saddle Condition: Good/Fair
    Wear/Damage: Visible usage wear, older saddle

Other:
    -Cash or PayPal
    -Prefer not to ship, but will do so with cleared PayPal for additional $50 within lower 48
    -Included: brown leathers, irons (HDR leathers, Stubben irons)
    -Mostly stored inside and unused for a few years

I’m helping a friend sell this saddle. It is in schooling shape. It is usable if it fits your horse, but it is definitely schooling quality. Also important to note is that the knee blocks/rolls have been removed at some point. I have seen online where some folks do this, although I’m not a jumper so I’m not sure why… It has been cleaned and oiled, and the leathers and irons removed and placed in a storage bag since in my care.

See link below for listing and more photos. Price is negotiable and we would accept any reasonable offer at this point! 🙂 Please don’t be shy on making an offer! I promise I will not be offended and will check on any offers with my friend! I have the saddle in my possession, so it is ready for pickup/shipping!

Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.