Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

17.5 County Stabilizer XTR – Medium Tree

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jon_hixon 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 3

17.5 County Stabilizer, Medium Spring Tree, Low Forward Flap, Skid-Row Panels, Dark Brown, XTR Leather. Serial No. 06042702.

Saddle was purchased used this summer and later discovered to have a broken tree. Sent back to England to have the tree replaced at the County factory. By the time the saddle returned, my horse had outgrown the medium tree size.

My loss is your gain, the saddle now carries the 5-Year Unconditional Warranty on County trees (entire replacement covered) in addition to the Lifetime Warranty on County trees (parts only covered). This saddle is in beautiful condition and nicely broken-in. Retails for $3995 New. Get the new saddle warranty without having to break-in a new saddle at the used saddle price!

All information regarding the saddle specifications and tree replacement can be verified by sending an email to County and providing the serial number listed above.

Please contact me for photos or with any questions.

Iride123
    Topics Started: 4Replies Posted: 8

How much are you asking? I would love to see pictures if still available. You can email Morgan at: Cricketponyjumper77@gmail.com
    Thank you & Happy Holidays!!

ktrichardson Original Poster

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for your response. I just sent you an email with some photos. It will be coming from ke.tatham@gmail.com.

Thanks!

**Addendum to listing: Although this saddle is stamped Medium it appears to fit closer to Medium Narrow. I was unable to edit my original post to reflect this information. It is currently priced at $2,400, but that price is negotiable and all reasonable offers will be considered.

***This saddle is still for sale and the price has been reduced to $2000. Again, all reasonable offers will be considered. This is a very nice saddle and with the new tree has lots of good miles left. Thanks for looking!

emmyd303
    Topics Started: 0Replies Posted: 1

Hello my name is Emmy and I was wondering if this saddle is still available for sale?

Please email me at e.daunhauer@uky.edu. Looking forward to your reply.

shadowdansere

I know this thread is old, but I was wondering if this saddle is still available. Please let me know: shadowdansere@hotmail.com. Thanks!

jon_hixon

Hi. Wondering if this saddle is still for sale?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics
Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders