17.5" Dressage saddle, medium tree

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  equine events 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 4Replies Posted: 8

I am looking for a good quality dressage saddle 17.5- 18″ seat, with a medium tree. Preferably with a shorter flap as I am only 5’2. Would be great if i could find something under $500 but am willing to go higher for the right saddle.
    Thank you!

tshorses
    Topics Started: 2Replies Posted: 8

Hi there!

I have a 17.5″ Jessica Dressage saddle, with a medium tree, I’ve been trying to sell. It’s in great shape with normal wear, covered when riding. It’s great for show. I’m asking $375, and can discuss shipping. IN N. Idaho, where are you located, if interested?

tshorses

It’s a solid size Medium, or regular, tree. Fits both my higher withered TB and my stockier paint mare.

tshorses

I’m sorry, that was meant for a different post, but it does pertain to this saddle. Not sure how to delte things on this forum yet.

Iride123 Original Poster
    Topics Started: 4Replies Posted: 8

Sorry for the late response. Is this still available?

tshorses

It’s actually not, just sold yesterday, I’m sorry… best of luck though!

equine events
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 1

I have a Schleese jes advanced elite with the adjustable hennig tree. It is currently set to a medium but it is fully adjustable with a certified saddle fitter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.