Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

17.5" M HDR Monoflap Dressage Saddle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SMG 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

Selling a 17.5″ medium tree HDR Pro Lexus Monoflap saddle. Ordered two years ago, original price $1100. Has some slight wear from the stirrup leathers, a few scratches along the back shown in the close up picture.

Features a nice deep seat with a narrow twist. Has thigh blocks to help provide comfortable leg position. The leather is grippy, overall a very comfortable saddle. There is some slight green discoloration in the billets, still feel good. It has a cut back pomel for wither clearance. The gullet is about 4″ wide, a little over 4 fingers wide. It was flocked about six months after I bought it. Flaps are 15.75″ long, and stamped “Fit 4” which fits like a medium / medium wide.

This saddle was always stored indoors, covered, cleaned regularly. Personally, it’s very comfortable but too narrow for my current horse. The stirrups and leathers can come with it if you’d like; they’ve been used on other saddles and show more wear than this saddle.

Currently asking $700 OBO

For pictures, check out my ebay listing here:

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  SMG.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders