Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

17" Black Country Quantum X XW Hoop Freedom Tree Jump Saddle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jocelyn_souliere 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

This ad is for a barely used Black Country Quantum X saddle. It has a 17″ inch seat and offers an XW hoop/freedom tree for the stocky ponies/draft horses! This is the only saddle I could find that would fit my Haflinger pony and he absolutely loved this saddle. Definitely most comfortable saddle I’ve ever ridden in, offers great position for the rider while keeping the horse happy and balanced. The saddle is flocked and was only ever used on my Haflinger gelding. Some normal wear on flaps, but no damage at all to tree. No extreme force ever put on saddle. Kept in my bedroom with cover on unless using. Not exposed to extreme temperatures. Cleaned only with the Black Country Balsam specifically made for their saddles. I used good quality leathers on this saddle (Antares) so there is no discoloration or weird rubbing. Gullet measures approximately 6.75 in. It definitely works well for your Haflingers, stocky ponies, quarter horses, and draft horses. Great for your horses that are wide and do not have significant wither. This saddle has been registered with Black Country, and the keychain (registered no: T1180) will be included. Price is negotiable $2500 free ship within US. Overseas shipping will be $100 (I will pay difference). I bought this saddle as a new/demo saddle back in June for $3150, so I am taking a huge loss on this but really want it to go to a good home where it will be used and loved.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Kakp.
    Attachments:
    jocelyn_souliere
    Topics Started: 0Replies Posted: 1

Is this saddle still available?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders