Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

17" Pessoa A/O AMS XCH Saddle in Buffalo Leather

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tracy_pilson 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 4

Pessoa A/O AMS XCH Saddle in Buffalo Leather, 17″ seat with both a narrow and medium gullet included. I purchased this saddle brand new about a year ago for my growing warmblood. The saddle has had only one owner and is in excellent condition. Will ship if buyer pays shipping. Asking $1,650, but will consider all offers!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  mallob.
    pattnic
    Topics Started: 0Replies Posted: 2

Any interest in a trade?

mallob Original Poster

Hello, Sorry, I am not interested in a trade. Thanks for your interest!

ZippyRider

Hi! Is this saddle still available?

mallob Original Poster

It is!

ZippyRider

Do you know what panels it has? Knee roll or thigh block? Can you post pictures of the billets? Thanks!

mallob Original Poster

It has both knee rolls and thigh blocks. The panels are synthetic and neoprene:

“AMS® Panels are stuffed with a high quality, durable synthetic flocking material. The smooth, breathable neoprene lining against horse helps reduce bumps and pressure points. “

mallob Original Poster

I can email or text you better pictures. It doesn’t look like these are very big. I have one more person interested and she may come get it on Saturday.

Leslie Leslie
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 44

Is this still available?

www.createdbyleslie.com - handmade custom wood-burned brushes, stall signs, & portraits, etched glasses, and custom stuffed ponies

tracy_pilson
    Topics Started: 0Replies Posted: 1

I’m sure this is sold but just in case you still have it, please let me know.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics
Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders