17 YEAR OLD PUREBRED ARABIAN

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mark_hall 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

Huey is a 15.2 Bay Gelding who had training in Dressage and been shownin dressage. He is a large boned Bay with a good attitude and great disposition. No stall or pasture vices. Clips, loads in the trailer and baths with ease.
    This is a safe and sane horse that I would love to see go to a youth or adult rider. He trail rides and pickets too. Due to a very busy dog showing schedule I no longer have time to ride 🙁
    Price is very reasonable, he just needs a home. Please contact me if you would be interested.

Attachments:
    mark_hall
    Topics Started: 0Replies Posted: 1

HELLO,

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR ARABIAN GELDING…CAN I GET SOME VIDEO AND MORE PICS?

WHAT IS HIS BREEDING AND LOCATION?

WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR HIM?

I CAN PROVIDE AN EXCELLENT HOME WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND GREAT CARE…OF COURSE USING SMARTPAKS. I HAVE AN OLDER RETIRED DRESSAGE/LOW LEVEL EVENTING GELDING THAT NEEDS TO BE RETIRED, BUT STILL LOVE SMALL SHOWS AND TRAILS RIDING AS I LIVE NEXT TO GROOMED HORSE TRAILS. I HAVE STALLS , SMALL INDOOR ARENA, AUTO WATERERS AND HORSES FED EXCELLENT QULAITY HAY 3-4 TIMES DAY AND PASTURE WHEN WEATHER PERMITS. GREAT FARRIER AND VET CARE TOO.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 715-839-0916 OR DIRECTLY TO WORK EMAIL BEDNARTL@UWEC.EDU

THANKS SO MUCH!
    TERESA BEDNAR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.