2002 Circle Y Roping Saddle for sale $850

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nicholeboz 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

2002 Circle Y roping saddle, $850
    Semi quarter horse bars, 16″ seat.
    Regular oil, lighter roughout seat, beautiful floral & basket weave tooling.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/grd/4614630635.html

I have replaced the front cinch latigo and billet (Weaver) and stirrups (I will include the original, heavier stirrups as well). I’ve also added stirrup hobbles and 4 saddle strings. Original rear cinch and billets included. Front cinch NOT included. Fleece underneath in good condition.
    My personal brand is on the horn cap.

Purchased *very* lightly used in 2006, has been regularly ridden in and well-conditioned for the following 3 years. Since 2009 it has been mostly unused but is clean and oiled and leather is in great shape (better than when I bought it). Small blemishes on roughout seat, normal wear on leather elsewhere.

I love this beautiful and sturdy saddle, but I’ve sold my horse and no longer have space for it. It has MANY years of good riding left!

I am willing to travel to you if within an hour or two of Chicago, cash on delivery. If it must be shipped, I accept PayPal, buyer pays shipping.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  nicholeboz.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  nicholeboz.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.