Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

2005 Black AQHA Appendix Gelding for Sale

Sorry, this item has already been sold.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dvmstacey 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

Midnight Asset aka Raji, 16.1 hands, has tremendous potential for an intermediate amateur or professional. Light off the aids, fun to ride, has been doing our local schooling show circuit and is year end Reserve Champion training level 2015 and 2016 with his 54 yr old amateur owner. He has a big canter and my back is giving me issues so I need to find him a younger/stronger/fitter person. More concerned to find a good match than to make money. Please contact me at dvmstacey41@gmail.com, see YouTube listings under my channel “Stacey Lent” look for his name. He is located in Tucson, Arizona. Has been ridden by a professional twice weekly in addition to occasional trail rides, clinics and schooling shows, and is in great physical shape after having tie back surgery in August, 2015, for roaring aka Laryngeal Paralysis.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics
Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders