Your task is simple: just answer a few questions about your horse and his diet
Get Started »
SmartPaks are custom made, pre-measured daily dose paks of your horse's supplements
Learn More »
made in England
It is a black Zenith General Purpose / Dressage model. B seat. Tree width is 8X.
– Short girth straps (billets)
– Regular stirrup bars.
– Flap length is 17″ (43cm) measured from the top of the stirrup bar. This is approximate and is measured from the top of the stirrup bar to the bottom of the flap at it’s longest point.
– Adjustable/removable knee blocks
– Full grain leather of the highest quality.
– (valued at 1600 UK pounds new, on its own)
This saddle comes with the following extras:
– 1 white Balance Wool Fleece Lined Double Quilt Dressage Square Saddle pad
– 4 different sized pads from the Balance adjustable pad system.
– 1 Balance micro-fleece saddle cover
The saddle is approximately 2 years old. I have owned it for 1 year. It has only been used half a dozen times during 2015 and kept inside my home when not in use. It is in very good condition.
Price is US$2200.00
Willing to post within the US at cost to buyer.
Description from the Balance website:
The GPD style works well for riders who want to predominantly do flat-work, but also integrate some trail riding and small jumps into their horse’s programme. It is also used by riders who compete at dressage, even at higher levels, when they are long between the hip and knee and find that their knees float over the front of most dressage saddles. This style of saddle is also a popular choice with endurance riders because of its versatile shape.
Hi, is your BALANCE Zenith still for sale? VERY INTERESTED!! My apologies if you posted your saddle elsewhere and already replied.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.