Our English Show saddle is in great condition. It measures the adult size of 21″. Included with this saddle is matching tack, Tacky Two saddle pad and a handy, high quality carry bag.
1. The English style saddle is a 4″ cut-back show saddle in black with a ‘stay-in’ suede seat; with all
2. A brand new, never used, Neo-Flex Humane girth that’s 40″ size.
3. A show breast collar/strap.
4. A high quality Show Bridle with a red, patent brow band.
5. The 6 inch shank bit has a snaffle port.
6. Curb chain w/hooks are included.
7. A Tacky Too cut-back saddle pad that can be used for show or work
8. The high quality, double zipper-pull carry case with a white felt lining has 2 rubberized, reinforced handles. The case keeps the show outfit in safe condition & makes carrying from place to place easy and the tack damage-free.
We used the saddle when we showed gaited horses in Pleasure Classes but we now ride gaited mules & there aren’t that many classes for our mules; so we are cutting back on tack & almost cutting out on showing; we trail ride instead. This is a saddle that’s been cared for, made our stock look sharp in the show ring & the saddle’s condition reflects it’s sparse use & treatment when show season was over. It was kept oiled & bagged so it shows very little wear. We used it only for show – not during the week for working the horses.
Download the worksheet to test your knowledge! How much hay and grain does your horse get every day? How much SHOULD your horse be getting each day? Many horses may not be getting what your feed bag recommends,...