Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

For Sale: 17.5" Collegiate Convertible Diploma with plates, $600

Sorry, this item has already been sold.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by myers.m333 myers.m333 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • IrishMelody Original Poster IrishMelody
    Topics Started: 7Replies Posted: 27

$600 includes the saddle, the plates and shipping. Sorry, not sending the leathers and stirrups, they are my clean, for showing set.

I am selling my Collegiate Diploma. Well used and well cared for! I use Passier leather care products and have kept this saddle clean and oiled regularly. It is a 17.5″ seat, wool flocked panels, not sure how old it is, I bought it used several years ago from my sister who bought it used several years before that. While there is some aging in the seat and skirting up by the pommel, it hasn’t begun to crack and peel like so many old saddles. But it is well broken in, no squeaking, no slippy leather, no scuffs or scratches, never been rained on. All the stitching is solid, the billets are in great condition, no cracking or anything questionable.

I have used it on ponies and horses, narrow and wide. I have adjusted the tree up and down many times, it can be harder to go from narrow to wide, but very easy to go from wide to narrow. I am including in the lot four of the plates, XW, W, M, and MN. These are white, red, black and green plates. Currently have the black plate installed, all the plates are new, I have several of each because I own another of these saddles (They are that great!).

This saddle is extremely comfortable to ride in, I have used it on multiple horses a day, several days a week. Has a medium deep seat and slight twist to the tree. This provides a great, secure feel. The seat is made of a different leather than the flaps, but the same as the knee rolls, nice and grippy. This would make a fantastic first saddle or if you need a great saddle to have around for lessoners. Well balanced for flatwork and great for jumping.

I can send more pictures if desired. I will take PayPal or other such secured payment form. Located in FL, if located close enough feel free to contact me for a test ride. Thanks!

myers.m333 myers.m333
    Topics Started: 0Replies Posted: 3

Is this still available? If so, I am VERY interested. My email is myers.m333@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders