Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

Free to good home- 1997 TB gelding in PA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  erin_dohertyjohnston 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

To all my horsie friends, I need to find a home for Sunny and was wondering if anyone could help or spread the word. I have had him for 12 years now and we have been through a lot together, so it breaks my heart to do this. He’s a 1997 TB gelding, Sun Of A Queen is his jockey club name. I showed him as Instant Karma. He’s low maintenance and currently barefoot. He has not had a saddle on his back for four years since he was injured but does well out in the field and could be used for some light riding or trail riding. He gets along very well with pretty much any horse he’s been out with, ponies, horses, mares, geldings, young, old. He does crib when in his stall, but that is controlled with a miracle collar, and he’s good when he is outside. He’s currently in Shippensburg, PA and I need to find him a situation as soon as possible, he is free to good home or free lease.

Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders