Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

M.Toulouse 17.5" w/ Genesis adj. tree FOR SALE $1400 + shipping

Sorry, this item has already been sold.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by IrishMelody IrishMelody 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • IrishMelody Original Poster IrishMelody
    Topics Started: 7Replies Posted: 27

Selling my sister’s brand new M Toulouse Annice, 17.5″ seat. Features the Genesis adjustable tree (date stamped 9/14), just use the included key and it will adjust in moments. Also features velcro adjustable and removable front and rear blocks and includes the tool kit and branded saddle cover. Will include the original paperwork and receipts so the full warranty comes with it. Does not include stirrups or leathers. Currently has a name plate on the back, but that is the only marking, no rubs from leathers, no butt print, less than 20 rides on it, it really is brand new.

Currently located in South Bend, IN. She bought it brand new in Feb 2016 and is selling as it does not fit her as well as she wanted, but fits all her horses very well. $1400 + freight.

IrishMelody Original Poster IrishMelody

Here are some more pictures.

IrishMelody Original Poster IrishMelody

Here are some more pictures.

email me at kllucas28@gmail.com and I will email pictures, for some reason they aren’t attaching.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders