NEW Legacy Dressage Saddle 18.5" X-Wide Tree – $2,595 or MAKE AN OFFER!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by susanpnh susanpnh 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 3Replies Posted: 1

Asking $2595 or BEST REASONABLE OFFER. $50 shipping within the U.S. I have a (48) 100% feedback score on ebay so you can be confident that you are buying from a reputable seller. 😉 I can’t get the photos to upload, so if you would like photos I can e.mail them to you. Please e.mail susanpnh@socalsavvy.com to request photos.

This is a BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Ryder Legacy Comfort Dressage Saddle, 18.5″ seat, and a 5 Tree (Extra-Wide). Made in England. Made of exquisite German elk and buffalo hide, these special leathers allow for enhanced grip and an ultra soft feel. It features a deep seat with extra cushioning for the inner thigh and a rear thigh pad for added support to aid in correct seat and leg position. The sliding V-billet system offers a more secure fit. This is a beautiful saddle. I am selling it because I bought two saddles (Wide & X-Wide) to decide on one that would fit my horses – well, I am keeping the Wide and selling the X-Wide instead of returning it. The saddle is very comfortable and is designed for comfort, closeness and stability of the lower leg. The Legacy incorporates a deep, soft central seat, which enables the rider to be at the correct point of balance at all times. I love the Wide that I am keeping, it really puts you in the correct position for a dressage seat. – The X-Wide would be great for a draft cross or extremely wide backed horse (hafflinger, some arabians, morgans, etc)

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by susanpnh susanpnh.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by susanpnh susanpnh.
    susanpnh Original Poster susanpnh
    Topics Started: 3Replies Posted: 1

Okay, here is the photo – hopefully!

Attachments:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.