Join the conversation! Login or register to ask your question or help a fellow rider.
Call us 24/7 - 1-800-461-8898

Older Stubben All Purpose 16.5/17

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  smgabe 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Topics Started: 1Replies Posted: 0

I have an older Stubben saddle for sale. It is a 31.5 cm tree which is medium/wide for Stubben which perfectly fit my high withered Thoroughbred – but didn’t fit me. It has no identifying marks for design model other than the serial number stamped on the billet flaps. I emailed Stubben to find more info on the saddle and they did not have specifics (the saddle is probably over 20 years old and predates their computer data base) but their product expert took a look at these pictures and said it was an All Purpose and most likely a Wotan. This model has longer flaps like a dressage saddle but they’re slightly forward like a jumping saddle and is preferred by polo players. It does not have any of the thigh or knee blocks seen in more modern Stubbens but is in great condition and would make a great first saddle for someone looking to start eventing or play polo. The seat size is between a 16.5/17 (it seems on the small side to me) and has nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell, I just need a bigger seat size. Asking $400 or best offer. Please contact me if you have questions or want to see a more specific picture.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  smgabe.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Healthy Horses  ❤  Happy Riders