Your task is simple: just answer a few questions about your horse and his diet
Get Started »
SmartPaks are custom made, pre-measured daily dose paks of your horse's supplements
Learn More »
Our Simco saddle is in great condition. It’s a roomy 15 1/2″ seat but feels like a 16″. I THINK it has Semi-QH bars; but fit mutton-withered horses too. Has Silver trim from the top of the horn to the trim on the stirrups. Included with this saddle is all matching tack:
1. A bridle (w/lots of silver) & a set of regular, buckle styled- light wt. show reins.
2. The bridle also also has an extra set of silver trimmed Romal reins that match the rest of the outfit.
3. A snaffle style, medium shank, show bit – with silver trim on bit shanks.
4. A matching silver trimmed breast collar.
5. A black/white show saddle pad.
6. A saddle carrying bag that everything fits into nicely. (The carry bag does have our name showing on the outside in pen/marker and if the letters can’t be removed, I’d think a shoe/saddle shop could stitch a cover over the lettering – with your own lettering showing). The shoulder straps on the carrying bag make getting the saddle & rest of the tack from place to place, easy & with out damage to the saddle – it comes in handy.
We primarily used the saddle to show gaited horses in Country Pleasure classes but now ride gaited mules & there aren’t that many classes for our mules; so we are cutting back on tack and almost cutting out on showing. This is a saddle that’s been cared for, made our horses look sharp in the show ring and the saddle’s condition reflect it’s sparse use and treatment when show season was over. It was kept oiled and bagged so it shows practically no wear. We used it for show only but it’s comfortable enough to ride the trail, if you want.
I have many more pictures available, from all angles – top and bottom; will happily email.
We do not have texting. Our mailing address is Cedar Grove,TN but we actually live @ Parkers Crossroads, TN. Our Email: SandersonStable1@gmail.com — cell: 731-602-2444
No greater gift than being straddle of a fine mule, lazily riding thru the woods; Highly recommended.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.